Contact Us

Mailing Address:
40 Mills Street
Morristown, New Jersey 07960



Kathleen Abbott
Principal/Client Services

Robert Walsh
Principal/Creative Services

Morristown Settled c.1710, inc. 1865. Although chiefly residential, it has diverse manufactures, including electronic products, health and beauty aids, auto parts, and chemicals. Morristown is also a center for telecommunications research and development and other corporate activity. The town was a principal area of Revolutionary maneuvers, particularly in the winters of 1777 and 1779-80, when the Continental army encamped there. Benedict Arnold was court-martialed in the town. S. F. B. Morse and Alfred Vail perfected (c.1837) the telegraph here. Of interest are the Schuyler-Hamilton House (1760), where Alexander Hamilton courted (1779-80) Elizabeth Schuyler (it has become headquarters for the Daughters of the American Revolution); and the courthouse (1826). Other notable residents of Morristown were the cartoonist Thomas Nast, the writer Bret Harte, and the humorist Frank R. Stockton. Morristown National Historical Park includes the Ford Mansion, which was Washington's headquarters in 1779-80; a historical museum; and the reconstructed sites of encampment of the Continental Army at Fort Nonsense and at Jockey Hollow.